Hey guys, for those of you who don't already know, I've been living in Tokyo, Japan since August 14 last month! Life here is amazing, and I really love living here and all the new friends I'm making. Right now, I'm dealing with being sick, a crap-ton of homework and some heartbreak though, and that's always tough but I'll get through it. I won't be working on any art for a while until I can figure everything out, but I'm excited to post art again sometime soon. Just need some time. (:
Until then, here's my answers to a tag! I was tagged by by friend shadowmayne96! I'm sorry it took so long to type up my reply!
1) What was your very first obsession?
I swear, I must be senile because I can't even remember what I did yesterday, but... I think my very first obsession was Sailor Moon. I really hoarded Sailor Moon junk when I was a little girl. Dolls, DVDs, books, costumes, you name it.
2) What is your favorite way to spend your free time?
Whenever I have some free time, I usually like to read a book on my kindle, catch up on a show or watch a movie, listen to music or draw. Pretty boring, haha.
3) If you could be any creature you wanted, real or mythical, what would you be? Why?
Hmmm, I don't really have any interest in becoming any kind of animal/creature, but I guess something that can fly would be pretty cool. Who wouldn't want to fly??
4) If you could have any job in the world and make good money doing it, what job would you choose?
I want to become a professional hermit.
5) What would you do if you could do anything you wanted without having consequences?
Ummm, I'd probably just mess with my school records and give myself better grades... haha.
6) What was one of the strangest dreams you've had?
I used to have this really insane, reoccurring dream that haunted me when I was in middle school... I was living in Hawaii at the time, and these dreams freaked me out so much that I slept on the floor of my parents' room for almost a whole year! This tall, dark hooded figure with red eyes would move outside our house and knock on all the doors and windows, as if he was trying to get inside the house. At the end of the dream, he always found some way into the house and I would always wake up thinking that he was really in the house somewhere. It was really traumatizing!
7) If life were a fantasy game, would you be a caster, a warrior, or an archer, and what would your specialty be? (ex. if you are a caster, what type of magic would you use?)
I'm usually the warrior in my all my games, haha. I really suck at long-range and rogue classes. But damn, if my life was a fantasy game, I'd really love to be a magic caster. Water/ice or earth would be a cool element to control.
8) If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would those words be?
Recently I've been called funny, laid-back, and charismatic by a few people. I think that sums me up okay, so let's go with that.
9) If you could have an endless supply of only one type of junk food, what would it be? (a type of soda, chocolate, a type of candy, ect.?)
Oh damn, tough question. I've been really craving American fast food recently — especially Arby's and Senior Froggy. They also don't have my favorite soda Mr Pibb in Japan. If I could have an endless supply of these, I think I could be happy forever...
10) If you could live anywhere you want, even fictional places, where would you like to live?
Blam, finished another tag! I'm not going to tag anyone this time because I did another tag recently, but please feel free to copy these questions and answer them in your own journal if you'd like!
Hopefully I'll get out of my slump soon. Bear with me guys. (: